We’re excited to announce that our Latvia Winter Hosting Program is launching TODAY! We like to think of it as celebrating Christmas in September as families are matched with the amazing kiddos who will participate in the Holiday program over December and January.
The children of our Latvia Winter Hosting Program are between ages 6-15, and we have a number of sibling groups looking for a host family. Children from Latvia are generally healthy and are excited for the opportunity to spend time with a family! These children have often had tough lives but are resilient, sweet, and look to host families for love and support.
Latvia Winter Hosting Profiles
The children of our Latvia Winter hosting program are amazing! If you’re interested in reading their profiles, head over to our photolisting now. We aren’t allowed to post the children’s photos online, but you can contact us at email@example.com to receive profiles for the children and a short consultation about hosting.
- Citizenship: One parent must be a U.S. citizen.
- Age: Generally between 27-60 years old, depending on the country and the special needs of the child, if any.
- Marriage Status: Single women and married couples are generally eligible, and single men can be considered for Latvia.
- Criminal History: Applicants with a criminal history of child abuse, violence, or domestic violence are not eligible to host.
- Health: Host parents must be in good health with no major medical or psychological concerns.