Below you will find the list of our JOY kiddos!
Name | Gender | Age | Special Need
- Zi | F | 13 | No obvious abnormality
- Zhi | M | 13 | Viral hepatitis(Mild hepatitis B) Muscular dystrophy
- Hao | M | 10| Six toe deformity of right foot. Release of domestic adoption on July 9, 2019.
- Yu | M | 9 | Small head. Midline prominence. Small penis. Scar of scald. Mild anemia
- Huai | M | 6 | CP
- Bao | M | 9 | Hemiplegia
- Rou | F | 5 | Hemiplegia
- Xin | F | 3 | Anemia
- Xiao | F | 4 | Hepatitis B
- De | M | 4 | Delayed myelin development in white matter
- Hong | M | 7|CP
- Zhong | M | 5 | Hearing impairment
- Yan | F | 4 | CHD
- Yu | M | 8 | Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD)
- Hao | M | 7 | Microcephaly
- Wei | F | 7 | CHD
- Rui | M | 6 | Epilepsy
- Shan | M | 9| CP
- Ping | F | 9 | CP
- Ming | M | 11 | CP
If you’re ready to be a JOY family member, contact us today! Please specify your interest in our JOY Trip in the comment section.
The following children have participated in previous JOY Missions and are looking for their forever family. Each one of these children has been met by a JOY Mission Family who is passionate about finding them a forever family. Click on each child’s name to learn more, and if you’re interested in adopting a JOY Child, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 323-9595 ext. 3102!
Miss Sweet Smile